The Design Process
- First, Chapman Pools will come to your home and have a preliminary meeting with you to answer any questions you may have, and to take a look at your property.
- Once this is done, Chapman Pools will come out and measure your backyard. This process involves measuring not only the perimeter of your home, but also the level of your yard.
- Now comes the design process. Chapman Pools will then design a pool based on your desires and the shape of your backyard.
- Next we will call to set up another meeting with you to discuss the drawing, and the contract for the pool drawn.
- The next step is up to you. Whether or not you like our design, Chapman Pools does this consultation for no charge. Feel free to ask us to change the drawing to suit your needs, or possibly your budget. We know each customer's needs are different.
- Once the contract is signed, Chapman Pools will begin construction immediately.
The next link will explain the building process more in depth.